Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for an Occupational Health and Safety Trainer position to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of regular basis:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct training as schedule and requirements.
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through Accident and Incident analysis and National standards and regulations;
• Designing and expanding training and development programs based both the employee’s health and safety experience and knowledge;
• Producing training materials for in-house trainings;
• Regularly review and evaluate the Company training requirements.
• Provide Health, Safety and Training Manager with monthly training plan and report.. etc.,
Qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor degree in business or Public Administration, Linguistics, Education Public Relations Public /Social Sciences and/ or other related area;
• Minimum of 1 year training or health and safety officer experience in mining industry;
• Proficiency of both Mongolian and English languages;
• Proficiency required in Microsoft Office applications.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques involved in coordination of a training program;
• Comprehensive knowledge of the provisions of Health and Safety State law, rules, regulations;
• Excellent communications skills with all levels within an organizations;
• Provide Health, Safety and Training Manager with monthly training report.. etc.,
All interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter in English together with a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 19 August 2019
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers (minimum 1 references);
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended.
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, D.Sukhbaatar’s square 2, 8TH khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001)
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна