Assistant Laundry Manager
Under the guidance and supervision of the Executive Housekeeper, Director of Rooms and Laundry Manager you will provide supervision, direction, training and leadership to laundry team based on the company culture. You will also assist, implement and drive effective and efficient laundry initiatives & activities and ensure to maintain top level cleanliness following Company set policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures the highest level of cleanliness & consistent supply of hotel linens & employee uniforms
- Ensures high level of customer service & guest laundry standard is maintained
- Works effectively with the Engineering department on equipment maintenance needs
- Develops, maintains and uses effective back-up plans for machine & equipment breakdowns.
- Evaluates and implements new techniques, supplies and equipment.
- Conduct budgeting, purchasing, forecasting, inventory control & monitors expenses
- Ensures that laundry functions are in complete compliance with OSHA guidelines and requirements.
- Handles guest feedback with regards to quality and team’s performance & takes corrective actions based on their feed back
- Ensure to promote actively team work within laundry department and maintain strong interdepartmental relations