- Plan, organize and provide instruction in English that meet school standards and
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each
student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area.
- Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student
progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in language acquisition.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of student progress.
- Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student
responsiveness and incorporates challenging instructional strategies.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and
productive classroom environment.