- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including
- Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
- Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using programs to develop internal standard practices.
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections including 3rd party subcontractors.
- Managing inspection, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
• Advanced ability to communicate effectively with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities.
• Strong coordination and organization skills, with strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
• 10+ years working experience and knowledge as a professional engineer within the construction industry, although a structural steel background will be an added benefit.
• Advanced experience working within local jurisdictional and regulatory authorities.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in understanding and performing quality inspection.
• Having 5+ years working experience in submitting/ handover new constructions to the state commission.
• Advanced knowledge of project specific documentation related to new equipment turnover for installation, inspection, testing, repairs, and alterations.
• Experience in developing and monitoring of project QA/QC budgets.
• Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, project procedures, federal and provincial regulations are properly identified, correctly specified in detail, and met or exceeded.
• Experience with the creation and administration of inspection planning, weld/welder tracking,
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Fluent in both Mongolian and English
Бизнетворк Академи-д дараах шалгалтуудыг өгсөн бол давуу тал болно
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна