World Vision Mongolia has opened a position of Community Engagement and Partnering Intern for Integrated Program based in National Office.
- Prepare training packages on Community Engagement and Partnering;
- Assist to translate documents from both Mongolian to English and vice versa;
- Assist to build the relationship with partners;
- Co-conduct training;
Qualifications for position:
- Currently studying in a university degree/ Fresh graduate in Community Development, Partnering, Social Science, and Social work are preferred;
- Good communications skill in English both written and verbal;
- Good organizing/ time management skills;
- To be passionate about working with children including the most vulnerable in the communities;
- Able to work 30 hours per week in the office.
Skills and competencies:
- To be a good team player and able to work as a team;
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs;
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Commitment to ethos, core value and mission statement of World Vision Mongolia;
Qualified applicants are requested to submit the following documents in person to People and Culture Department or via email to email@example.com :
- Employment application form /available at http://www.worldvision.mn
- Cover letter
- Copy of ID
- Definition of University
- 1 reference letter
Deadline: before 5:00 PM on May 20, 2019.
Address: 4th floor, Somang Plaza Building, 13 khoroolol, 15th khoroo, Bayanzurkh District, Ulaanbaatar.
Phone: 70155323 (ext- 124, 125 & 128)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна