Intern will support and assist completing documents for archive on the following tasks.
- Bank reconciliation reports, canceled checks, cash disbursement report, bank statement etc.
- Prepare account list;
- Fixed asset, sale donation, transfer and register;
- Asset register, counting, documents of the asset;
- Monthly financial report;
- All types of vouchers;
- All types of tax reports;
Qualifications for position:
- Currently studying in a university degree/ Fresh graduate in Accounting, Finance, and Financial Management are preferred;
- To be passionate about working with children including the most vulnerable in the communities;
- Willing to work under pressure of deadline;
- Proficient working on MS programs;
- Able to help to carry heavy items;
- Able to work 30 hours per week in the office.
Skills and competencies:
- To be a good team player and able to work as a team.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Commitment to ethos, core value and mission statement of World Vision Mongolia;
Qualified applicants are requested to submit the following documents in person to People and Culture Department or via email to email@example.com :
- Employment application form /available at http://www.wvorldvision.mn
- Cover letter
- Copy of ID
- Definition of University
- 1 reference letter
Deadline: before 5:00 PM on March 18, 2019
Address: 4th floor, Somang Plaza Building, 13 khoroolol, 15th khoroo, Bayanzurkh District.
Phone: 70155323 – ext. 124, 125 and 128
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна