- Help WVIM to exercise greater influence for the well-being of children by fostering increased commitment to child well-being at the National level;
- Liaise with key governmental and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), UN-agencies for shared learning, joint implementation and leveraging similar child protection interventions;
- Develop and contribute to improving CP related policies (including Safeguarding Policy) of national government & partners;
- Oversee of the CP TP implementation, CP advocacy at all levels and insuring WVM;
- Lead, approve, coordinate and disseminate sector strategy, program logic, models and best practices;
- Filter Protection and Participation related partnership initiatives and contextualize for Mongolia context;
- Provide guidance on annual planning so that best practices, lessons learned etc. in the implementation of CPTP are integrated into technically sound business plans and services are coordinated;
- Develop and deliver curriculum (ToT) training to Cluster and Government counterpart staff to enable staff to deliver accountable, evidence based, quality ministry that brings sustained improvements to well-being of children;
- Work as Safeguarding focal point in WVIM and ensure that NO and field offices are adhered to the policy implementation
Essential Qualification and experience:
- University degree in development studies (social science) or related field, Master degree is preferred
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of child protection & regulations to international standards;
- Prior program management experience of NGO funded projects;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Social work or Child Protection related work;
Skills and competencies:
- Strong People Management and Leadership Skills;
- Strong technical expertise in Child Protection;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strategic communications skill at all levels;
- Commitment to ethos, core value and mission statement of World Vision Mongolia;
Qualified candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
- Employment application form /available at http://www.wvi.org/mongolia/career-opportunities /
- Cover letter
- Copy of all diplomas and certificates
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials.
Deadline: before 5:30 PM on March 29, 2019.
Address: 4th floor, Somang Plaza Building, 13 khoroolol, 15th khoroo, Bayanzurkh District.
Phone: 70155323 – 124, 125 and 128
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be called for further interview.
Announced date: Jan 23, 2019
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна