|Дэлхийн банкны төсөл хэрэгжүүлэх нэгж|
Монгол Улсын Засгийн газар Дэлхийн банкны хөнгөлөлттэй зээлийн хүрээнд хэрэгжүүлэх “Төсөв, санхүүгий
МУ-ын түнш улс орон, олон улсын байгууллагуудтай хийж буй эдийн засгийн хамтын ажиллагааны мэдээллийн удирдлагын систем (ECIMS) хөгжүүлэх, нэгдсэн мэдээллийн сан үүсгэх дотоодын зөвлөх сонгон шалгаруулна.
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the Strengthening Fiscal and Financial Stability Project (“SFFSP”). The Objective of the SFFSP is to contribute to the Government of Mongolia’s efforts to strengthen fiscal and financial stability and improve the quality of expenditure. The project is designed into five components: (I) Strengthening Macroeconomic and Fiscal Management; (II) Improving the Efficiency of Public Financial Management; (III) Enhancing Financial Sector Stability; (IV) Strengthening the Social Protection System; (V) Project Management and Monitoring. The objectives are to: Strengthening fiscal responsibility and implementing relevant policy measures, improving fiscal discipline, strengthening the resiliency of the banking system, improving public expenditure quality in social protection, providing support for Project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, including, inter alia, audit arrangements, reporting requirements, procurement and financial management activities respectively. For more details, please refer to the Project Appraisal Document Report No. PAD2269 .
The Development Financing Department (DFD) of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is responsible for developing and coordinating cooperation between the Government of Mongolia and its partner countries, international banks, international financial institutions. The DFD is also in charge of extending the MOFs foreign relations; Integrated management of government loans and grants, developing long, medium and short term policy and strategies, concluding agreements, organizing, coordinating and monitoring its implementation.
Therefore, one of the main duties of DFD is to prepare, maintain and develop all the information regarding economic and development cooperation between Mongolian partner countries, international banks, and international financial institutions. In addition, DFD is obliged to provide necessary information to the management for their decision-making process. Unfortunately, the DFD does not have pooled information database and uses variety of formats to record the information. This format is not integrated. Moreover, movement within the department results risks in loss of information, creates difficulty and consumes a lot of time to prepare a reconciliation statement.
Thus, the DFD needs to establish unified information management system which will be linked to Official development assistance management information system (ODAMIS) system to import ODA related information and increase the access and usage of its database which will be updated on a regular basis.
B. OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The main objectives of the consultancy service are to develop and install an Economic cooperation information management system (ECIMS) for managing and recording all the information related to the economic and development cooperation between Mongolia and its partner countries and international organizations; and create an integrated database.
C. SCOPE OF WORK
The following assignments will be conducted by the national consultant, but not limited to:
Phase 1. Evaluation of the current database and systems
Conduct detailed analysis on the current database on ODA financed projects and existing ODAMIS and any other related system database if any.
Phase 2. Designing system structure
1. System requirement development:
a. By studying MOF’s DFD and other related departments’ requirements, determine system technology, technical specification and software requirements;
b. Determine functional requirements of the system;
c. Develop UML diagram based on functional requirements of the system;
d. Design structure and feature of the system that is interlinked with ODAMIS of MOF and other system database if necessary.
System consists of the following modules:
• Management - The module consists of Partner, Costumer, Costumer group, Log, Reference and Archive and it makes register and corrections in base data of system.
• Partner - Roles of the module are register and make corrections in general information, economic cooperation information, official visit, meetings and related all kind of information of Mongolia’s Partner countries and International Organizations. Also, the module can show project information of implementing projects in Mongolia from ODAMIS.
• Report - The module is possible for search with all kind of search description name, type and date. Also, it shows search result as table and .xlsx .docx .pdf .png format. Therefore, the module can able to prepare, store and amend report.
• Support - The module is responsible for submitting and downloading manuals, explanatory documents related to the use of the system.
2. Present and finalize system module and structure of the system including design, structure, functional requirements and technological solutions of the system incorporating comments MOFs related departments and high-level management.
Phase 3. System development, testing and installation
1. Develop system in accordance with approved structure;
2. ECIMS should meet the following general requirements:
a. The software should meet the following criteria:
• In Mongolian language, supporting UNICODE;
• Be able to access the system through the app for smartphones;
• Be able to access the system using any internet gateway;
• Be able to access the system using any internet browser;
• Recorded comments on programing source code;
• User windows contain items such as forms, buttons, selected boxes and text boxes which are required to create a model;
• User can access the system through a single window and has a different access rights according to the user’s level and position;
• System data is accessible to filter, conduct a search in all fields, and to import, export and show the results;
• The software is developed to require low resource of the computer’s server;
• Ease of Installation;
• Easy to upgrade.
b. Additional requirements for the Software:
• Be coherent work between ODAMIS and ODA financed project portfolio management software (ODAFIN);
• Must develop graphical representations to show a comparative analysis of indicators of partner countries and organizations;
• Significant changes to the system must be reported by the responsible staff via e-mail;
• Doc/pdf files must be entered into the system in order to submit the manual and other relevant documents.
c. In terms of the database:
• The database management system must an Oracle or an equivalent system;
• Must use a database procedure, accelerator and index.
d. In terms of programming technology:
• Web based;
• The opportunity to exchange information with relevant government and non profit organizations must be provided;
e. In terms of the information security:
• Consumer rights must be handled through the menu, action and module;
• HTTPS certificate must be used;
• Every activity on the software should be stored in an understandable way and maintain a historical record. This should be visible to the administartor;
• Must have a regime to automatically store the data on a reserve server on a fixed period of time;
• The security of the information storage and safety should be ensured;
• Data must have a protection against external threats.
3. Install, and conduct tests of, preliminary version of system into the existed server and selected officials’ computers;
4. Receive comments on reliability and functionality of the system in accordance with only the approved design from MOFs related departments and incorporate them into the system;
5. Identify and fix system bugs and errors if any in the system in the course of testing;
6. Configure technical environment (hardware and software);
7. Conduct final operational acceptance test for the software;
8. Prepare and submit the following manuals acceptable to the client:
a. The system installation manual;
b. The system development manuals covering source code and its explanation;
c. The system administrators and end-user's /domestic, foreign/ manuals;
9. Prepare training materials and conduct training on the operation of the system and all relevant processes related to the program encoding to the relevant staff of the MOF.
Phase 4. Software maintenance
1. Provide 1-year service after acceptance of the system in all parts of the system, fixing system bugs and errors at free without disputations;
Based on the contracted assignments and detailed contract implementation plan approved by the client, the national consultant’s deliverables will include:
1. Evaluation report of current databases;
2. System integration/ information exchange design solution report including structure, functional requirements, and receiving feedback from the related parties and technological solutions of the system.
3. A brief report on each testing results, including comparison with requirements and the final design;
4. Commission a final product and a final report on its development, including (i) software installation manual, (ii) system development manuals covering source code and its explanation; and (iii) Manuals for system administrators and end-users;
5. Conduct training on the system. Training materials and reports are submitted.
6. 1-year period maintenance report (including conducted services, their results, improvements and changes in the software)
F. CONTRACT DURATION AND PAYMENT CONDITION
The assignment is expected to commence from July, 2019 and cover the following phases:
- Phase 1 – 1 month;
- Phase 2 – 3 months;
- Phase 3 – 2 months;
- Phase 4 – Maintenance period of 12 months.
Any next phases will begin upon approval of the previous phase. If it is required, it can be extended based on the evolving needs of the client and performance of the consultant. If any phase is not finished and approved by the client within the agreed-upon timeline, consultants should complete the tasks without any additional cost.
E. CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
- Education: A suitable candidate should have an undergraduate degree in relevant field of Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Language skills: Good written skills in English and fluent written and spoken skills in Mongolian.
- Other skills:
a. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
b. Strong communication and negotiation skills.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter indicating why she/he considers her/himself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
4. 2 reference letters from previous last two employers no later than 17:00, July 01, 2019.
The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Please note that incomplete applications would not be considered for evaluation. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Candidates can be interviewed. Detailed terms of reference can be requested from email@example.com
Contact address: Attn: Ms.Bayarmaa, Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Fiscal and Financial Stability Project
Room #204, Negdsen undestnii 8/2, 4th khoroo, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; Tel: 70120582
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016).
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours: 8:30 to 17:30 hours (local Ulaanbaatar time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Ms.Bayarmaa L, Procurement specialist,
Project Implementation Unit
The World Bank – Strengthening fiscal and financial stability project,
Room #205, Negdsen undestnii 8/2, 4th khoroo, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна