|ДЭЛХИЙН БАНКНЫ ТӨСӨЛ ХЭРЭГЖҮҮЛЭХ НЭГЖ|
Монгол Улсын Засгийн газар Дэлхийн банкны хөнгөлөлттэй зээлийн хүрээнд хэрэгжүүлэх “Төсөв, санхүүгий
Тусгай зориулалтай систем болох e-huulga/ e-дансны хуулга/ шинээр хөгжүүлэх дотоодын зөвлөх сонгон шалгаруулна.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the Strengthening Fiscal and Financial Stability Project (SFFSP). The Objective of the SFFS Project is to contribute to the Government of Mongolia’s efforts to strengthen fiscal and financial stability and improve the quality of expenditure. The project is designed into five components: (i) Strengthening Macroeconomic and Fiscal Management; (ii) Improving the Efficiency of Public Financial Management; (iii) Enhancing Financial Sector Stability; (iv) Strengthening the Social Protection System; (v) Project Management and Monitoring. The objectives are to strengthen fiscal responsibility and implement the relevant policy measures; improve fiscal discipline; strengthen the resiliency of the banking system; improve public expenditure quality in social protection; and provide support for Project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, including, inter alia, audit arrangements, reporting requirements, procurement and financial management activities, respectively. For more details, please refer to the Project Appraisal Document Report No. PAD2269 .
Under the Component B on Improving the Efficiency of Public Financial Management, there is a subcomponent on strengthening the public financial management institutional capacity. Within this subcomponent, the Financial Information Technology Division (FITD) of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) plans to develop an e-huulga /e-statement of account/ system and a Call Registration System for the MOF systems to further strengthen its software base.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The main objective of the assignment is to design and develop the special purpose software including the e-huulga /e-statement of account/ system and a call registration system for the MOF systems. The consultant will also support the FITD specialists in understanding the source code of the newly developed software solutions and prepare for and deliver the necessary training.
SCOPE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
Key tasks under the consultancy will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Task 1: Develop a new e-huulga system /e-statement/
- Define the system requirements by analyzing user needs, desired system features and functionalities;
- Design and develop user interfaces to the internet/intranet applications by identifying expectations and priority features throughout the system development cycle, determining the suitable design solutions and tools, completing the programming using appropriate languages and software products, and conducting tests;
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers;
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms;
- Support users by developing documentation, assistance tools and organize training sessions;
- Support the FITD specialists by providing advice, coaching and learning opportunities on software development;
- Prepare documents required for the normal operations and the future maintenance of the system; and
- Submit all relevant documents and source code to the FITD.
Task 2: Design and develop a new Call Registration System for the MOF systems
- Track and identify user requirements for the Call Registration System based on the statistics and data collected by consultants engaged in prior by the FITD on managing network and application related calls;
- Design and develop the call registration system by using authoring tools;
- Conduct technical and functional tests;
- Support users by producing the necessary documentation and assistance tools;
- Submit all relevant documents and the source code to the FITD.
Task 3: Carry out the following services for the systems’ reliability
- Ensure the software reliability of the web systems and servers;
- Create and manage backups (regular backups twice per week and full backups once every 14 days);
- For any reasons, if any of the software is not to be recovered from malfunctioning, provide a restoreation/recovery service as quickly as possible with the original source code;
- Provide timely maintance services if the site is corrupted or damaged; and
- Monitor the daily upload of information, images or any other functions and promptly provide relevant materials and information, and modify the uploaded content as necessary.
Task 4: Ensure the software safety and security with regards to the following:
- SQL injection;
- Delete data or drop tables;
- Cross site script (XSS) flaws;
- Buffer overflows;
- Sanitizing Inputs;
- Error handling problems;
- Command injection flaws;
- Insecure use of Cryptography;
- Remote administration flaws;
- Web and Application server misconfiguration; and
- Direct URL access to business logics without log in.
CONTRACT DURATION AND PAYMENT CONDITION
The consultancy is expected to commence in June 2019 and the total duration of the assignment will be 12 months.
CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS / SELECTION CRITERIA
• Education: A suitable candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
• Experience: Incumbent must have at least 8 years of experience of working on software development.
• Database: Fluent in Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, FileMaker and Hadoop.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Language skills: Must have professional proficiency in English and fluent written and spoken skills in Mongolian.
• Work experience in managing projects with a preference in development and implementation of web-based or client-server based systems using any standard development tools.
• Other skills:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a group and multicultural team environment is required to deal effectively with staff at all levels.
- Be able to work independently, advise others, and work in a team.
- Be able to work overtime if required.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter indicating why she/he considers her/himself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
4. 2 reference letters from previous last two employers no later than 17:00, June 24, 2019.
The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Please note that incomplete applications would not be considered for evaluation. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Candidates can be interviewed. Detailed terms of reference can be requested from email@example.com
Contact address: Attn: Ms.Bayarmaa, Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Fiscal and Financial Stability Project
Room #204, Negdsen undestnii 8/2, 4th khoroo, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; Tel: 70120582
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016).
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours: 8:30 to 17:30 hours (local Ulaanbaatar time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Ms.Bayarmaa L, Procurement specialist,
Project Implementation Unit
The World Bank – Strengthening fiscal and financial stability project,
Room #205, Negdsen undestnii 8/2, 4th khoroo, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна