Service Manager - Training (Human Resources)
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Human Resources, you will plan, organize, monitor, coordinate, conduct and follow up on training activities effectively in order to upgrade the performance of our employees to meet the hotel standard. Also assists in implementation of systems and programs in employee relations and revenue generation, thereby assisting the Director of Human Resources in accomplishing hotel and department goals and objectives.
- Conduct monthly orientation for new hire
- Assess and communicate training needs analysis
- Monitor training expense within budget
- Reviewing external training requests
- Creating course evaluation for all training programs
- Attends daily and weekly departmental briefings to communicate Training information, schedules, concerns, issues and other Training-related matters.
- Calculates hotel training hours and accrues monthly training expense and amount spent year to date.
- Assists in identifying training needs for each department reviews effectiveness and participation of monthly departmental training plan, regularly monitors departmental training activity progress.
- Together with Division/Department heads, reviews and updates all job descriptions in the Hotel, ensuring these reflect the real nature of the job at any given time.
- Regularly monitors departmental training activity progress.
- Assists the Director of Human Resources in administering Human Resources policies and procedures, as well as in coaching, implementation, review, recording and communications related to all HR procedures, programs and activities.