MINING MANAGER will be an integral member of the mine technical and operation services team as it collaborates with our site teams and will contribute to the operation of ATO mine in Dornod province.
1. Maintain and carry out short and long-term mining planning in line with the objectives of the planned open pit development project, and regularly update and ensure the operation of the short-term planning system.
2. Prepare mining designs, work schedules and plans in a precise objectively to the mining and industry-standard manner, advise on proposed designs, and present management estimates of the company's future profit and loss balance in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Optimize mine design and scheduling, and carry out project work related to planned mining operations.
4. Improve the management and control of mine drilling and blasting planning and its execution and reduce costs for the further operations to ensure and apply to the designed mining plan.
5. Lead and train the mining team and the project contractor it’s engineers.
6. Develop documentation and provide real-time, successful mine planning information in a timely manner. Present the plan in a clear, well-organized, clear, and complete manner for management decision-making, and write a brief or clear introduction as required.
7. Plan and coordinate mine planning work programs, train and train engineering teams.
8. Responsible for key technical aspects of construction and mine operations planning and providing the necessary knowledge and services.
9. Identify and implement safety, productivity, quality and cost improvement initiatives at the mine site so that ATO leads in these areas compared to similar activities.
10. Prepare, update, and review standards, reports, drawings, manuals, and asset in relation to the mining departments.
11. Participate in the management process of the Contractor as required and provide accurate plan data with specific timeframes.
12. Carry out geological and geotechnical engineering studies and maintain a rom balance to determine the density of the ore body rock.
13. Provide technical support for continued improvement initiatives for the existing operation
14. Ensure operation delivers target throughput and availability to match criteria for mining plan.
15. Maximize operating time and productivity of the operation, while cooperating with mining operation to preserve asset value and operability
16. Assist security in operation contractor to minimize risk of loss.
We will only recieve CVs at HR email address, go to contact Steppe and see the email, send along with your resume and diploma copy.
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна