Monitor and record deposits
Disbursement and collection of cash advances
Keeping up to date reconciliations of reservation deposits made to suppliers
Timely allocation of expenses
Banking in MNT and USD – maintain accounting records in MNT and USD systems.
Payroll records and disbursement of payroll
Fixed asset creation & disposals
Reviewing of all transactions to assure accounting treatment is in accordance with
Reviewing general ledger accounts and making all necessary journal entries including
posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
Analysis and review of company expenditures,
Preparing financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and changes in
financial position, as well as assisting Planning with budget variance analysis.
Review of financial statements and supporting documentation to ensure compliance with
GAAP and company policies and procedures.
Providing necessary support for external auditors.
Seeking ways to improve accounting processes and procedures.
Maintain oversight of accounting staff at a sister company – performing internal audits of
financial systems, tax reporting, and inventory balances.
Submit weekly and monthly reports Executive Director
Filing all necessary monthly, quarterly and annual corporate taxes
Assisting with and handling special projects as needed.
Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
The position calls for strong accounting software skills combined with high levels of
organization and problem-solving abilities. Successful candidates will also demonstrate flexibility, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, project coordination experience,
and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside
clients and vendors.
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in English and in Mongolian
• Strong organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Innovative thinking to help create new processes, systems, and enhancements to better address
business needs and increases productivity
• Willingness and commitment to “getting the job done;” ability to follow through on
• Ability to maintain calm during times of stress and business pressure
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced office environment
• Good team player; ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proactive and able to anticipate deadlines, take ownership and learn quickly
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Education minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 5 years in accounting or auditing
• Team player with a positive attitude towards contributing and learning.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Self-starter, quick learner, and ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and deadline-driven.
• Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong sense of ownership on issues and following through to completion.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with advanced accounting systems
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you are selected for an interview, please plan to supply three job-related references.
Анкет хүлээж авах 9 хоногийн хугацаа байна