- Support and assist directly to Senior Finance Officer (SFO) of the 2 Area Programs above;
- Prepare financial supporting documents and working papers;
- Help SFO to check folders of 2 APs;
- Help SFO on preparing VAT and other tax reports
- Help to do stock count;
- Assist counting 2 APs’ Fixed assets
Qualifications for position:
- Currently studying in a university degree/ Fresh graduate in Accounting is preferred;
- To be passionate about working with children including the most vulnerable in the communities;
- Willing to work under pressure of deadline;
- Able to learn and adapt quickly to new systems and programs;
- Able to work 30 hours per week in the office.
Skills and competencies:
- To be a good team player and able to work as a team.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Commitment to ethos, core value and mission statement of World Vision Mongolia;
Qualified applicants are requested to submit the following documents in person to People and Culture Department or via email to email@example.com:
- Employment application form /available at http://www.wvorldvision.mn
- Cover letter
- Copy of ID
- Definition of University
- 1 reference letter
Address: Human Development center, 9th khoroo, Bayankhoshuunii etses, Songinokhairkhan district
Phone: 306194 – ext. 106
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна