- Provide inputs/advice to projects/programs in the area of child protection (CP) and behavior protocols;
- Strengthen designs of projects/programs by incorporating aspects of child protection and child rights;
- Promote raise awareness on the relationship between child vulnerability and protection among children, communities, religious institution and government;
- Contribute in the formulation of strategies to ensure the integration of the rights of children, including safeguarding;
- Document and maintain child protection incidents and follow up action taken;
- Advice on community based child protection mechanisms;
- Identify competencies and CP capacity requirements at CP projects and Area Programs community level and develop appropriate plan with team;
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders such as regional CP team, government agencies related to CP and safeguarding;
Essential Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in social work, psychology and related field;
- Knowledge of child protection & regulations to Mongolian and international standards;
- Prior program implementation experience of NGO funded projects;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Social work or Child Protection related work;
- Excellent in English both verbal and written;
Skills and competencies:
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong technical expertise in Child Protection;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strategic communications skill at all levels;
- Commitment to ethos, core value and mission statement of World Vision Mongolia;
Qualified candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
- Employment application form /available at http://www.wvi.org/mongolia/career-opportunities /
- Cover letter
- Copy of all diplomas and certificates
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials.
Deadline: before 5:30 PM on Feb 11, 2019.
Address: 4th floor, Somang Plaza Building, 13 khoroolol, 15th khoroo, Bayanzurkh District.
Phone: 70155323 – 124, 125 and 128
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be called for further interview.
Announced date: Jan 17, 2019
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна