Development Facilitator (Maternity Cover) for Khan-Uul Area Program in Ulaanbaatar.
- Ensure effective communication about World Vision’s identity, mission, vision, values and our approach to development. This includes child sponsorship as integrated within broader community engagement process
- Support critical awareness in community’s response to the well-being of children and other vulnerable groups and ensure participation of these groups in community development processes
- Identify new partners within and outside the community, identify how these partners can work together towards shared priorities for child well-being
- Ensure program quality through effective planning, implementation and monitoring with communities and partners
- Lead implementation of technical programs within the allocated primary focus area within the stipulated time and ensure proper budget utilization and its spending in accordance with WV policies, standards and procedures
- Support the conduct of feasibility assessment, risk management, vulnerability assessment and mapping community readiness for sponsorship in the context
- Ensure all Registered Children are among the primary beneficiaries of the program and inclusion of vulnerable children
- Facilitate the use of Child Monitoring Standards to catalyze and advance community-led child protection mechanisms through effective mobilization of community volunteers and partners
- Assist to archive and draft correspondence management documents;
- Assist to weekly correspondences in & out delivery and distribution;
- Register daily e-letters in the system and tracking sheet;
- Weekly postage service for in and out correspondence from Post Office;
- Assist to warehouse arrangements;
- Do translations;
- Work on Sponsorship 2.0 project productions and check quality assurance;
World Vision Mongolia has opened a position of Community Engagement and Partnering Intern for Integrated Program based in National Office.
- Prepare training packages on Community Engagement and Partnering;
- Assist to translate documents from both Mongolian to English and vice versa;
- Assist to build the relationship with partners;
- Co-conduct training;
Purpose of position This is the role that responsible for coordinating all daily finance operations, entering financial data into the Sun system, handling petrol calculations, Settlement advice (SA) database, bank report reconciliation, balance sheet account reconciliations and sending invoices to the Shared Service Center. This role will support the unit of the Accounting and Control’s day to day activities and paying payment to vendor’s timely manner without any delays.
Prepare vouchers and send the invoice to Shared service center to facilitate payment and ensure proper documentation
Calculate NO vehicle petrol
Manage Settlement advice database
Bank reconciliation reports and balance sheet account reconciliation
Maintain the fixed asset register and Manage VAT exemptions
Purpose of position This is the role that responsible for coordinating all daily finance operations, entering financial data into the Sun system, handling VAT, tax and social security, fixed asset register and sending invoices to the Shared Service Center. This role will support the unit of Accounting and Control’s day to day activities and paying payment to vendors’ timely manner without any delays.
Prepare vouchers and send the invoice to the Shared service center to facilitate payment and ensure proper documentation
Maintain the fixed asset register
Manage VAT exemptions, personal income and social security tax payments ensuring that it is compliant to Mongolia laws
Ensure VAT exempted agreement is to date and all the taxation reports are submitted timely manner