Under the guidance and supervision of the Financial Controller – you are responsible for auditing of the hotel’s Fidelio and Micros POS revenue report to ensure that the revenue recorded therein are accurate and complete for preparing the hotel’s daily revenue report for management’s consumption and ensuring that all cashiering policies and procedure are complied with.
- Responsible for ensuring all Rooms, F&B, and MOD revenues are all correctly accounted and reconciled on a daily basis
- Checks and follows up on any discrepancies
- Prepares daily maison checks consumption report
- Ensures that the travel agent commission report is correct and recorded on a timely basis
- Ensures that all house-use telephone, internet, and fax are properly authorized and prepares the month-end report for accounting entry
- Ensures that all rebates performed by Guest Service Department are approved by the division / department head or Guest Service Manager before forwarding it to Finance Manager or Chief Accountant’s endorsement
- Performs regular spot check on all revenue centers
- Ensures that all cash floats are counted and verified at least once every month
- Ensures the daily closing for Guest Service and F&B are properly done and completed
- Reviews and checks any discrepancy on Rooms or F&B revenue report
- Liable to be moved or be of assistance to another section as required by the division / department head.