Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for a Health and Safety Coordinator position to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of regular basis:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures employees are aware of (a) the legal requirements for safety; b) every known foreseeable safety hazard at the workplace; as well as (c) the Company's tools for ensuring a healthy and safe environment.
• Inspects work places and/or machinery in the Company to ensure Industry Standards.
• Safety materials, equipment, devices and proper clothing are supplied to workers, maintained in good condition, and properly utilized.
• Employees comply with all Safety and Health regulations as well as standard working procedures.
• Follows up on all Company, Health and Safety activities.
• Investigates any accident/incident occurrence, as directed to him/her by Company officials and submits reports in writing to the Health and Safety Manager.
• Assists supervisors in completing Accident/Incident Report and ensure copies are forwarded to management.
• Ensures that all appointed officials complete their required Safety Registers.
• Ensures that all inspection/ reports are submitted (on time), issues raised are acted upon and rectified.
• Conducts regular Health and Safety Inspection and writes up deficiencies on an official report.
• Reports Health and Safety hazards and deficiencies to his/ her Supervisor.
• Applies safe practices towards self, colleagues, the public and the environment etc.,
Qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in safety management or related field preferred; or equivalent experience in progressively responsible Health Safety position; or an equivalent combination sufficient to perform essential functions of this position.
• Basic understanding of Health, Safety & Environmental systems and regulations.
• 1 - 3 years of experience as Safety Coordinator and demonstrated experience in mining and/or construction.
• English language proficiency both written and verbal
• Good computer skill –Windows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,
Guideline for applications:
All interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter in English together with a photo by email to: email@example.com
a) Application deadline: 18 May 2018
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or http://www.bayanairag.com) ;
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers (minimum 1 references);
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended;
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square–2, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001)
Анкет илгээх боломжгүй, анкет хүлээн авах хугацаа дууссан байна