- Conduct research and develop plans for geological exploration projects
- Prepare project plans and budgets
- Managing project activities
- Make a human resource plan
- Conduct project monitoring and aggregate results
- Quality control of the project
- Perform basic duties and responsibilities set forth in the GATT.
- Provide professional management of the financial and accounting activities of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Manage, organize and control activities according to the international accounting standards.
- Plan and analyze finance of the company, cash flows, operating expenses and planning and provide accurate information.
- Reporting the financial and tax statements in a timely manner.
- Perform other tasks as specified in the job description.